Responsible for the processing of personal data
CLUB GOLF D’ARO – MAS NOU and its website are managed by the company EAGLE GOLF MANAGEMENT, S.L., with CIF B65738577 and with tax address at Tavern, 3 – 08021 Barcelona, Spain.
At EAGLE GOLF MANAGEMENT, S.L. We understand that the use of your personal data requires your trust. We are subject to privacy standards and we only use your personal data for clearly identified purposes and in accordance with your data protection rights.
This privacy and personal data protection policy was created to help you understand the practices and conditions in which EAGLE GOLF MANAGEMENT, S.L. collects, uses and stores your personal data. Considering that the laws and regulations on technology and personal data protection are constantly evolving, this Policy may be updated periodically.
- On or through our website.
- Through your communications with CLUB GOLF D’ARO -MAS NOU via email or another type of electronic message service.
- When making a reservation online.
- When you sign up to receive our newsletters.
All personal data will be kept for the legally mandatory period, respecting its conservation and the guarantees of confidentiality recommended by the RGPD (General Data Protection Regulation / General Data Protection Regulation).
¿Which data is collected?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with CLUB GOLF D’ARO – MAS NOU, we may collect the following data:
- EMAIL ADDRESS – must be provided if you want to create a user account, communicate with us using the contact forms and / or receive our newsletters
- IDENTIFICATION DATA – such as name, password, date of birth, telephone can be requested in contact forms or account registration and used for the processing of reservations or orders,
- CUSTOMER HISTORY – in particular in requests made, reservation status, purchases or orders, claims, refunds, assigned vouchers, exchanged messages, etc …
- NAVIGATION DATA – related to the way you use the website, including: IP address, browser used, duration of navigation, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed
- DATA ABOUT VISITS TO THE SITE -including cookies, traffic data, log files (logfiles) and data or communication resources used by you when accessing our website
- DATA FOR ORDER PROCESSING – such as address, tax identification number, and bank information are necessary for the purposes of transitions in reservations, purchases and payment and / or billing processes.
Who can access data?
To ensure the maximum security and privacy of our clients, the data collected is processed and accessed in a limited way by the employees of the company based on the criterion of “need to know” and only within the scope of the purposes previously communicated.
In order to comply with our obligations in terms of processing and attend to requests, we may have the need to share your data with entities associated with EAGLE GOLF MANAGEMENT, S.L., always taking into account only sharing the strictly necessary data with the minimum possible entities.
Data storage time
We keep your data for as long as it is necessary within the scope of the purpose for which it was collected.
This storage period varies according to the data in question, as it may be affected by the nature and purpose of the collection. In the same way, certain legal obligations stipulate a specific storage period.
Although the transmission of data via the Internet or website cannot ensure total security from intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners strive to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures aimed at protecting your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
- Restricted access to your personal data and only within the scope of the communicated purposes.
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data
- Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems to prevent, detect and prevent the improper use of your personal data.
The security and protection of your information also depends on you. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. For your security, we ask that you do not share this information with anyone.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPR) and the Data Protection Law, the user has the following rights:
- RIGHT TO BE INFORMED – you may at any time request additional information about the use we make of your personal data.
- RIGHT OF ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION OF DATA – you can exercise that right by contacting us and requesting said rectification at any time. We may reject a request to modify information if we consider that such alteration will violate legal requirements or produce wrong information.
- RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN – you may request the deletion of your data. Please note that we can only exclude your personal information if you also exclude your customer account.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING – you may limit the way in which we use your personal data, requesting the exclusive use of one or more services that we can provide you.
- RIGHT OF DATA PORTABILITY – you can obtain a copy of the personal data that you provided us, to deal with other persons responsible for personal data.
- RIGHTS RELATED TO AUTOMATIC PROCESSING – by adjusting the settings of your own browser you can prevent it from accepting new cookies, be notified when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies completely.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintenance of professional secrecy).
In the event of exercising any of these rights, we will proceed to analyze it and respond within 30 days.
Information and contact
To clarify any doubts, exercise the rights mentioned above or comment on our privacy practices, please contact us by the following means:
- EMAIL – email@example.com
- ADRESS – CLUB GOLF D’ARO – MAS NOU, Urb. Mas Nou, s/n – Apartado de correos 429 – 17250 Platja d’Aro (Girona) – España.