RULES OF ETIQUETTE & USE OF CLUB FACILITIES
The rules of etiquette that appear in the book of rules of the Royal Spanish Golf Federation will be respected, with special attention in replacing divots, repairing ball marks on green and raking bunkers.
To play the course it is essential to be in possession of the Federative golf license, so necessary to have an official golf handicap.
The players also have responsibility for the Civil Liability Insurance for practice of golf in Spain.
It is recommended to arrive at the starting tee 10 minutes before your tee time, and follow the instructions of the Caddy Master. The players must keep the Green Fee ticket during the course at all time.
The player has to give way to players back if he/she loses more than one hole away.
Buggies can not be driven by minors. The bags, carts and buggies in the Tee, Green or Antegreen are totally forbidden.
CLUB GOLF D’ARO LOCAL RULES
Beside the FCG’s permanent LR
Out of bounds (Rule 27)
- Marked by stakes or electrified cables painted in white and fences which delimit the course.
- A ball which crosses a public road and lays passed from the line which delimits the course is out of bounds, even though if it’s in a playable lie in another part of the course (holes 1, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16 and 18).
Movable Obstructions (Rule 24-1)
Beside the ones defined by de Rules, the pebbles in the bunkers.
Irremovable Obstructions (Rule 24-2) Beside the ones defined by de Rules:
- All the marks in the tee boxes.
- All the asphalted ways. The rest are considered as constituent of the course.
- The posts and electrified cables that surround the course, except when they delimit an OB. See “Dangerous lie”.
- All the rocky, ornamental and functional structures in the course.
Terrain under Reparation (Rule 25-1)
- a) Areas which are closed by continue or discontinue lines and/or blue stakes and lines.
- b) All the damage caused by wild boars is considered as TuR.
Hazards (Rule 26).
- Defined by paintings, stakes or electrified posts with yellow and red paint, with the prevalence of this order.
Stucked Ball (Rule 25-2).
The ball can be removed without any penalty, except if it’s in a bunker.
Permanent elevated cables
If the ball hits any elevated permanent cable of an electric or telephonic line which crosses any of the course holes, the shot is considered as null and must be obligatory repeated without any penalty, dropping a ball as it’s exposed in Rule 20-5.
Exception: if the ball hits any elevated union part, post or electric tower, the shot must not be repeated. It’ll be considered as if it has been diverted by an alien cause.
If the ball lays in a dangerous situation, for example near the electrified cables, the player can drop a ball in the nearest point where there’s no danger and without getting closer to the flag with any penalty. If it’s inside a hazard or bunker, the ball has to be dropped inside the obstacle where it initially lied.
Publication of Golf Rules 2016 – 2019
The R & A and the USGA present the 2016 edition of the Rules of Golf
The 2016 edition has been published by R & A and the United States Golf Association (USGA). The new Rules book is the culmination of the four-year review cycle and is a collaborative work between the R & A and the USGA that applies all over the world and all golfers.
The most significant changes of the 2016 edition are the following:
- Shirt with collar and sleeves.
- Ladies can use shirts with collar and without sleeves.
- Polo shirt properly tucked in Bermuda or trousers.
- Classic shorts or trousers.
- Studded golf shoes, soft spiked golf shoes.
- Sleeveless t-shirt
- No collar shirt
- Jogging short or beach wear
- Sandals or slippers
- Nor metal spikes or other athletic shoes
Nuestro Pro Shop esta equipado con la indumentaria necesaria, por lo que cualquier error involuntario con la vestimenta puede ser rápidamente solventado.